Chrysler 300 Front Suspension Diagram

Joined

·

15 Posts

Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I installed air suspension on my 300c back in May and I've decided to take the bags off for the winter.

I have all my OE parts, including new struts for the front but I can't remember for the life of me which spring cushion goes where as well as the spring installation in the rear.

Does anyone have diagrams of the front/rear suspension from a service manual you could PM me?

I'd really appreciate it.

Fisch

Joined

·

3,999 Posts

I have a service manual in PDF, but it is 212MB and 9500 pages. PM me if you know a way that I can get it to you.

I'll see if I can dig out the diagrams you need and just post those.

Fisch

Joined

·

3,999 Posts

Here is a basic overview of the front and rear suspension. I can give the detailed installation instructions if you tell me exactly what you are looking for. I don't see anything specific about "spring cushions".

Sorry, I'm definitely not a suspension expert... or novice for that matter. :)

EDIT: Okay, still working for ya here. I have now attached the instructions for installing the rear springs. Now if I could just figure out what you need for the spring cushions - front, rear, or both?

BTW - I think this is a manual for 2006, so I don't know if that changes anything for you.

EDIT #2: I'm now attaching the instructions for disassembling the front shock. It looks to be the most detailed of the parts in comparison to the assembly and installation diagrams, so maybe it will help. Otherwise, let me know and I will see if I can get you what you need. Good luck.

  • 50.1 KB Views: 6,676

  • 37.9 KB Views: 5,249

  • 190 KB Views: 3,028

  • 122.6 KB Views: 3,254

Joined

·

15 Posts

Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)

Thank you Fisch. The rear coil guide is exactly what I needed! Spring cushions = isolators.

joey

Joined

·

2,621 Posts

Here are some pics.

  • Floor Auto part Vehicle

    131.2 KB Views: 59,099

  • Auto part Pipe Fuel line Suspension part Gas

    112.5 KB Views: 47,387

  • Tire Auto part Vehicle brake Wheel Brake

    143.1 KB Views: 85,636

  • Auto part Suspension part Suspension Engine Vehicle brake

    153.8 KB Views: 78,100

  • Auto part Suspension part Suspension Disc brake Engine

    134.5 KB Views: 49,992

Fisch

Joined

·

3,999 Posts

Thank you Fisch. The rear coil guide is exactly what I needed! Spring cushions = isolators.

No prob. Check my latest edit to the post above. Does that solve your isolator problem?

EDIT: Okay, I see the isolators now. So that last PDF is the instructions for disassembly as well as the assembly of the shock unit. And here is the final piece of the puzzle - the installation of the front shock. Good luck!

  • 111.7 KB Views: 1,896

Fisch

Joined

·

3,999 Posts

Great pics Joey! I'm always confused by the illustrations in the diagrams. :pat:

Joined

·

15 Posts

Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Perfect! Yeah I remember how to install it but wasn't quite sure about the different isolator positions since everything was placed in a box.

Thanks again!

Fisch

Joined

·

3,999 Posts

Joined

·

1 Posts

i have a rattle in the front suspension going over bumps except when turning then its quiet i have a 2001 300m

Posted by: leifleifharajlye0269249.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.300cforums.com/threads/front-rear-suspension-diagram.76794/

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post